*** SHOW NOTES ***
Time to check in with the CEO and see how she is doing.
We have been home since March 15th, you’ve been working from home since about the same time.
What Have Been Some Of The Challenges Been-
- Challenges with Technology
- Challenges with Pets
- Do you feel as if you’re working too many hours
- Do you feel obligated to do chores
- Have you become overwhelmed?
Is this the longest you’ve been home in the last 10 years?
The best/favorite meal we’ve cooked?
- Ba’Corn Cheese
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- InstaPot Chicken French Onion Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Totchos
- Best Tomato Soup Ever Recipe | Ree Drummond
Food strategy for the house explained.
Last weekend was the first time we went out for a meal. Habanareos, what was it like?
Yesterday we got out a bit for a bike ride. Florida Coast-to-Coast Connector – 232 of 250 miles of paved bike trails. It goes from Playalinda Beach to St Petersburg.
- What’s the biggest surprise you’ve had in the last few months and why?
- What’s one thing you wish you had known when you began your career?
- What is your biggest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- Who are the three people who have been the most influential to you?
- What is your best tip for making the world a better place?
- What is your favorite word?”
- “What are you not very good at?”
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
- What do you wish you had known when you were 20
- If you could have dinner with any 3 people dead or alive who would it be and why?
Where is our next trip?
Find me on: