*** SHOW NOTES ***
Magnificent Tours 6-hour tour. We had a great tour guide, really knew the area, and added great tips along the way. The best part, we didn’t have to park and didn’t have to wait in lines.
- White Water Walk
- Take a walk like no other, along a boardwalk at the very edge of one of the world’s wildest stretches of whitewater! Marvel at the relentless power and beauty of nature and see how the deep and narrow Great Gorge was created.
- Niagara Whirlpool
- Designed by renowned Spanish engineer, Leonardo Torres Quevedo, the Whirlpool Aero Car has been soaring the Niagara Gorge since 1916. The antique cable car is suspended from six sturdy cables and offers spectacular views of the swirling Niagara Whirlpool and the Class 6 whitewater rapids of the Niagara River.
- Niagara’s Fury
- While visiting Niagara’s Fury the temperature will drop 20 degrees. Water will bubble and spray while snow falls all around. Standing in the mist on a massive platform you will feel the full wrath of Mother Nature as the floor tilts and trembles beneath you. Incredible images produced on a 360-degree screen with technology previously used only in satellites and medicine will immerse you in a “4D” Universal Studios-style attraction.
- Journey Behind The Falls
- Journey Behind The Falls consists of a tunnel running directly behind the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. You will journey deep within to touch the heart of Niagara. Before you, the mighty river explodes after free-falling more than thirteen stories. The sound is magnificent; the sight, awe-inspiring. Raincoats are provided.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Take a legendary Falls boat tour which has been thrilling visitors for more than 150 years. Hornblower Niagara Cruises offers you an exciting new way to experience the breathtaking Niagara Falls. The state-of-the-art catamaran boats take visitors to the base of the American Falls and then on to the basin of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. It’s a half-hour thrill of a lifetime!
- WEGO Passes
- Ride to Fun! This state-of-the-art bus system connects accommodations and tourism attractions throughout the city of Niagara Falls and Niagara Parks.
No shortage of things to do.
- Old Chapel Antiques And Artisan Market
- Lewiston Antique Mall
- Shawnee Country Barns Antiques
- The Mill Marketplace
- Hoover’s Dairy Store
- Canada’s Longest Running Dinner Musical!
This two-hour show features all-Canadian music; from maritime folk songs to modern pop. Come meet our singing Mountie, Hockey Player, Anne of Green Gables, Klondike Kitty and more. This high-energy production features over 70 songs from all-Canadian artists including music from Paul Anka, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, the Bare Naked Ladies, Avril Lavigne, Justin Bieber and many, MANY more. While you’re enjoying the show, our performers serve our famous all-Canadian, family-style meal; at what other restaurant are you served your dinner by a singing Mountie?
There you have it, safe travels and thanks for listening.
Find me on: