*** SHOW NOTES ***
Tonight we’re speaking with Rodney Wilkinson from his 100-acre farm in Pennslyvania. We share virtual beers, check Rodney out on Untappd, and discuss what it’s like being off the road and trying to stay healthy.
We also run down the path.
- Where he’s based out of, how long he’s been a road warrior, and who is stuck at home with him
- How social distancing has impacted him.
- Chores he’s done because he finally has the time.
- Decent meals he’s cooked.
- When frustration has set.
- New beers.
- New hobbies.
- What he misses not being on the road.
Thanks for listening.
Find me on: