*** SHOW NOTES ***
Recorded in the beautiful home office, Chateau Relaxo.
Recently I got to speak with Mark Peacock of the Travel Commons podcast.
Mark has been a frequent business traveler for over 30 years. Beginning with his first flight on his first day of work (ORD to DFW), Mark has traveled extensively for high-tech companies and management consultancies. The first TravelCommons podcast was recorded in May 2005 in the bathroom of the Wardman Park Marriott in Washington, DC, which we talk about.
Mark has been podcasting since 2005, and I’ve listened to him since that very first show was posted.
We covered a lot of ground, including:
- Do you remember the last day you were on the road?
- Did you have to cancel any trips you were looking forward to?
- What is your biggest frustration when traveling?
- What’s it like being home?
- What have you been doing to occupy your time Projects, long bike rides, etc…
- Decent meals you’ve cooked?
- Has frustration has set in?
- New beers?
- New hobbies?
- Have you watched any travel-themed movies lately?
- Most pressing question out there – How are you handling your hair care?
Give the Travel Commons podcast a listen, you won’t be disappointed.